Are you among those who are looking for a strong and bold coffee with a gentle and velvety touch, without losing the natural flavor and aroma of the coffee beans?
Then you have landed on the right product, because this product from Koffee Kult can fulfill almost all your “requirements”.
This product contains 100% Arabica coffee beans which give it a distinctive taste of strong, powerful and supple taste. It can be scalded by any desired method, i.
It includes – from heavy body with supple touch as well as “cinnamon” with a conclusive note that gives a very pleasant coffee flavor and aroma after combining.
These are organically grown but are not “100%” organic, though they are still better than the other “non-organic” products.
These beans are grown in Colombia, Guatemala and Sumatra and are considered one of the best regions for coffee bean production in the world.
Later, these (roasted in Hollywood, Florida) are roasted by the coffee roaster of Koffee Kult on the official website of their time.
- Great Aroma medium roast coffee blend. You will want to get out of bed just for the smell of this gourmet coffee in the morning. Cupping Notes: Big Body, Low Acidity. with a crisp sweet finish.
- Artisan roasted fresh to perfection on our small batch roasters, and roasted immediately prior to packaging. Every bag is consistently the same with our roasting profile system!
- Smoothest Medium Roast Coffee with a clean cup.. Bold flavor but smooth. Not bitter with low acidity. Best choice of gourmet coffees. Great for use in drip coffee machine, automatic coffee makers, cold brew, pour over and french press coffee makers.
- Great blend of Brazil and Colombian coffee beans. This blend includes 100% specialty grade arabica coffee beans that are rich, smooth, medium bodied fairly traded beans. These exotic beans are blended into Koffee Kult medium roasted coffee. There are many types of coffee beans, these are the best gourmet coffee beans you can get.
- Risk Free, you can Add To Cart now, with a no questions asked satisfaction guarantee refund policy. You have nothing to lose.
- The quality of the coffee beans is up to the mark.
- ‘Fresh coffee’ beans are delivered.
- No roasting date written on the bag.
- Not 100% organically sourced.
- Inconsistent quality and taste of beans in every bag.