Kenya coffee beans are among the best in the world. Farmers’ efforts to cleanse and process these beans are unmatched.
Perhaps one of the biggest contributions to the quality of Kenyan coffee is the fact that farmers are being rewarded for better coffee. The government is conducting an auction selling all coffee in Kenya. Higher quality coffee is sold at higher prices, giving farmers an incentive to improve their harvest.
AA is the biggest bean, followed by AB. The bigger, the better in Kenya. Always pay attention to AA. These coffees are characterized by sweet fruit notes, a vinous acidity and a syrupy body. Due to the processing, these coffees are among the cleanest in the world.
Kenyan coffee beans provide excellent drip coffee, pour over or automatically. The full bodied body and the bright fruit notes make you smile with every cup.
- Brand: Volcanica Coffee
- Beans: Arabica
- Origin: Kenya
- Type: Single origin
- Tasting notes: Sweet fruit notes, a winey acidity and a syrupy body
- Aroma: Fresh and floral
- Recommended brew styles: Drip
- 100% Pure Kenya AA Coffee Beans with a rich body, pleasant vibrant acidity, fragrant aroma and winy aftertaste with overtones of berries and citrus.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- The “AA” grade marks out the very largest beans that naturally contain the largest amount of aromatic oils that are so integral to the coffee-drinking experience
- Highest grade of Kenyan coffee and considered to be one of the best Arabica coffees in the world,
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed